Aseptic Bottle Filling Machines
Xenos manufactures a standard range of Aseptic Bottle Filling Machines that can be customised specifically to suit your product, your bottles and your brand.
- Robust and reliable sterilisation method that provides a high degree of product safety
- Easy handling of a wide range of bottle shapes in lightweight PET, HDPE and glass
- Standard bottle size: 200 ml - 1.5 litre, larger or smaller on request
- Flexibility to fill a wide range of products including milks, juices, teas, coffees and lifestyle drinks
- Fast changeover times from one product to another and one bottle size to the next
- Low chemical use and no waste water
- Compact footprint: All services and controls are mounted on board the filler
- Advanced simplicity: Our advanced controls and design make our fillers simple to operate
- Camera Inspection System: Check and reject every bottle that is incorrectly filled or capped
- Automatic ejection of faulty caps
- Automatic CIP system for filler internal surfaces
- Liquid nitrogen dosing: for products sensitive to oxygen
- Auto CIP nozzle and pipework cleaning system integrated back to product steriliser
- Complete integration with Xenos' Product Sterilisers
- Infeed and outfeed conveyor supply
The Xenos Aseptic Filler Range:
*Based on 300 days/year, 20 hours/day production time and an 85% overall line efficiency.
**Extra filling rows can be added into the filler for faster two-stage filling and specialty nozzles are available for products with particulates.
***Extra drying/decontamination lances can be added into the filler where regulations demand lower H2O2 residuals